If you want to do something for the environment, you should start with yourself first. Because we care about the environment, we have not only introduced new packaging and male and female mannequins made of environmentally friendly materials as part of the MORE Eco strategy, but we have also reduced the CO2 footprint in our office to zero.
What is carbon footprint?
In other words, it is about the CO2 balance, i.e. how much carbon dioxide is emitted directly and indirectly (energy consumption, meat consumption, goods transport, etc.). What does "much" mean? Each German produces on average more than 12 tonnes of carbon dioxide per year. If we want to save the environment, we have to reduce this figure to just 2 tonnes.
How did we reduce the ecological footprint in our office?
- Firstly, we have opted for solar energy. There is a photovoltaic system on the roofs of our buildings that produces renewable solar energy for our company.
- Buildings in which our company is located are heated and cooled with a heat pump.
- The management of our company uses electric cars.
- We have taught all our employees the principles of proper waste segregation and ensure that they follow them.
- From now on, all orders will be approved electronically only. This will allow us to limit the amount of paper used in the office to the necessary minimum.
- For this reason, we now also issue electronic invoices instead of traditional paper invoices.
We are pleased to be a good example for the industry.