by MORE Mannequins Ltd
based in Hampton Wick, Kingston Upon Thames (hereinafter referred to as "Policy").
This Policy sets out the rules for storing and accessing information on the User's devices by means of Cookies, for the provision of services provided electronically by the User, by MORE Mannequins Ltd
1. Administrator - means MORE Mannquins Ltd, Registered at companies house under number 140987667, which provides electronic services and stores and gains access to information in the User's devices.
2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website pages.
3. Administrator's cookies - cookies posted by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the Website.
5. Service - means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain: shop.moremannequins.co.uk.
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
7. User - means an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations.
II. General rules regarding the administrator's behaviour with personal data of users.
1. The Administrator does not sell, does not make Users' personal data available to third parties without their explicit consent. The only case where we will be obliged to do so will be the application of the court, prosecutor, police or other legal body.
III. Types of cookies.
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter User Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses the following types of cookies:
a. SESSION COOKIES: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of a given browser session. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. PERMANENT COOKIES: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
c. ANALYTICAL COOKIES: collect information about the use of a given site, such as pages visited by a given User and any error messages; they do not collect information enabling identification of the User, and the collected data are aggregated in such a way that they become anonymous. Analytical cookies are used to improve the website's performance;
d. FUNCTIONAL COOKIES: allow the site to remember any choices made on pages (such as changing the font size, customizing the page) and allow services such as adding comments on someone's blog.
3. The User has the ability to limit or disable the access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, in addition to functions that by their nature require cookies
IV. The purposes in which cookies are used.
1. Administrator uses own cookies for the following purposes:
a. Site configuration.
i) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages.
ii) recognize the device of the Website User and its location and properly display the website, adapted to his individual needs.
b. User authentication on the website and providing user sessions on the website:
i) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
ii) correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
iii) optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
c. Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites:
i) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
ii) correct operation of the partner program, allowing in particular for verification of sources of Users' redirects to the Website's websites.
d. Analysis and research and audience audit.
i) creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the Website pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
e. Ensuring the safety and reliability of the service.
2. The service administrator uses external cookies for the following purposes:
a. Collect general and anonymous static data via analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics.
b. Presenting advertisements adapted to the User's preferences using the internet advertising tool, e.g. Google AdSense.
V. Possibilities to determine the conditions for storing or accessing cookies.
1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device via Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence, the User can make using the web browser settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform them whenever Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The User may delete Cookie files at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
VI. Final Provisions.
1. The administrator of personal data - MORE Mannequins Ltd Registered at 63a Jubilee Close, Kingston Upon Thames firstname.lastname@example.org 0208 077 1561
2. Data protection supervision authority. In case of any doubts or reservations about the way the Company administers personal data of the clients, the Administrator encourages to contact him at the email address indicated above. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the rightholder has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
3. Any changes to this Policy, in particular arising from the need to adjust the policy to the applicable law, will be published on the Administrator's website at shop.moremannequins.co.uk